Sunday, January 6, 2008

About This Blog

Finally I created another blog after 1 year. My previous blog was not maintained due to my laziness. I named this blog Alpha Point. This was inspired by Pak Tong Master Class. Every opportunity has to be seen as Alpha Point (first opportunity) in fear of God. Therefore, we would give our best in every opportunity we have.

On the other hand, every opportunity also has to be seen as Omega Point (Last opportunity) so that we don't waste the opportunity. Many cultures and beliefs believe that opportunity will return as time goes on. Life is a roller coaster and so is opportunity. However, bible teaches that opportunity never returns. Every opportunity is unique and we have to grab it when it comes.

Therefore, in the beginning of 2008, I have decided to start a new blog, to write my perspective and journey throughout my days. Let this opportunity be a wonderful chairos for me and those who read. Let this opportunity would keep me faithful to maintain what I have started.

No comments: