Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Scary Experience

I was walking alone to buy my lunch outside. I have to walk about 2 bus stops away. When I reached the bus stop, there's one Indian guy called me.

Guy: Excuse Me
Me: Ya?
Guy: You know what, you are a very lucky guy. You know why? (His sharp eyes stared at me)
Me (just left without saying anything)

One thing I always kept thinking negative about that person. Feeling that I would be hypnotized etc. My brother experienced it once before. Soon after that, I'm feeling dizzy, but don't know whether it's due to tiredness or psychological reason. Then, I called Alen hahaha in case I have to meet the person again! Duh... It's a long story deh, until I asked my friend to accompany me back to office.

One thing learnt from this experience. We always think that we are safe enough in Singapore. However, actually we do not know how often we faced danger every day!! But God's hand always beside us. We should be really thankful for His providence.

No comments: